As Capestone evolves so must its sustainable thinking and planning.
Keeping Capestone’s strong core values at the heart of its development, the company constantly strives to be as ethical and environmentally friendly as possible.
Environmental Sustainability – doing the right thing
Set in 400 acres of the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, this breathtaking location goes hand in hand with Capestone’s environmental work.
By working together the whole Capestone team is looking at ways to reduce the company’s carbon footprint. This exciting challenge involves:
- Implementing an Environmental Management System
- Reducing waste
- Reducing water usage
- Managing energy emissions through renewable energy forms
- Increasing its biodiversity and identifying its community footprint
For more information visit our Organic Farming Section.
Capestone is proud to support a variety of charities and organisations in different ways, including:
- NFU Turkeys for Troops
- Pembrokeshire Agricultural Show
- Royal Welsh Agricultural Show
- Local Primary Schools
- Food & Farming Initiatives